PROJECT II is the second part of PROJECT FOR EFL CLASSROOM. The course is designed for the students who are at the upper-intermediate to advanced level of English (Level 4 by TEG English Language Program ), being ready to start BTEC HND courses in English.
1. Course Objectives:
- To strengthen the students’ basic research skills and get them practice those skills;
- To strengthen and improve the students’ use of academic English;
- To prepare the students for academic requirements of BTEC HND program; and
- To create among the students self-motivation toward research and love for researching, thus contributing in promotion of scientific discoveries among the young people.
2. Learning Outcomes :
By the end of this course, the students will be able to
- Identify interesting topics and problems potential for research;
- Employ suitable research methods and tools to conduct a research work individually;
- Employ seminar skills to discuss/share issues, problems, opinions and ideas while doing research.
- Employ presentation skills to present the research results in 15 minutes plus Q&A session.
- Employ writing skills to write 2000 - 3000-word reports on their own research.
- Teacher: Thu Nguyen Thi Phuong